Study at EKU this Summer
Are you pursuing a degree at another institution? We'd love to spend the summer with you!
Whether you're from central Kentucky and coming home on your break, or you're simply looking for affordable online classes you can take from anywhere, EKU welcomes visiting summer students. We're offering many summer classes that transfer back to your home institution. View the course list here. Check with your advisor before registering to make sure your credits will count!
Visiting students can apply in two easy steps:
- Complete the EKU online application.
- Provide verification of good standing from home institution.
Summer term deadlines are:
- May 1 for Summer I
- May 31 for Summer II
- To enroll in courses you must provide evidence that you meet any stated course prerequisites.
- Financial aid is not available to visiting students.
- Students who wish to transfer to EKU must reapply as a degree-seeking transfer student.
Do You Still Have Questions?
Feel free to reach out and contact us. We'll be happy to get you the answers you need.